[Hidden-tech] holidays wishes - a holiday death

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Sun Dec 25 17:06:52 EST 2005

Hello all,

I couldn't let the holidays pass without sending my personal wishes for
peace and prosperity in 2006.

My om died on Saturday, so it's been a strange weekend. She was almost 85
and quite demented, so there was a blessing in her passing. But she will be
missed.

I'm not doing anything formal in the Valley to honor her as her home was
Worcester, but any one who wants to connect please do. I feel the presence
of our community and it provides me tremendous comfort.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder, co-chair