[Hidden-tech] Seeking Investor in a 50KW Solar Energy Installation for a School

Tim Holcomb timh at dramaworks.com
Sat Dec 17 16:57:59 EST 2005

Hello all-

I am writing on behalf of a group of parents at  Hartsbrook Waldorf
School in
Hadley MA who are seeking an investor to help finance a Solar Energy
project
we are undertaking at our school.

Our project team is planning to build approximately 50KW PV system on
the school grounds.

Our financing strategy, leverages Mass Tech Collaborative grant
money, money from private foundations and individual donors, in kind
donations and a private investor who purchases the PV system with a 10
year lease/buy-back arrangement from the school.

We are seeking an investor who is community minded, forward thinking
  who would put up a portion of the money necessary to design, purchase
and install  the PV system. (between $150K-250K)
The investment terms would be structured to take advantage of Federal
energy
tax credits and favorable depreciation rates to generate an 8 per cent
annual ROI over a 10 year buyback period. We anticipate the overalll
project
costs between $400K and $500K to complete.

We are very excited by the innovative nature of this partnership
between a non profit educational institution and commercial firm which
will serve
the advancement of renewable energy and sustainability in the Valley in
a highly
visible way.

Our school has a website that you may visit: hartsbrook.org.

I can be reached on my cellphone which is 413-530-3223.

Tim

Tim Holcomb
Director
DramaWorks InterActive, LLC
25 Main Street, Suite 220
Northampton, MA 01060
413-587-9200
www.dramaworks.com

Are you living the story you want to be telling?
Or are you telling the story you don't want to be living?