[Hidden-tech] Job Posting: Senior Packaging Designer

Dan Mishkind dan at puredesignco.com
Wed Dec 14 13:26:58 EST 2005

Hi All,

We're in the final stages finalizing our candidates for a Senior Packaging
Designer position, and wanted to make sure we got this out to the local
community.  Qualified candidates must have experience in consumer goods
branding and packaging design, and should respond no later than 12/20/05.

---------------------

Senior Packaging Designer

Leverett-based design agency specializing in Visual Positioning for
the Natural Products Industry is seeking a senior-level packaging designer
to add to it's small, but growing, team.

You'll find yourself in a small, informal office environment in a rural
setting. Our clients include leaders in the natural and organic food,
beverage, personal care, and supplement categories, located throughout the
country.

This full-time, hands-on position requires a minimum of 3 years experience
in the development of packaging design, brand identity and related
collateral for consumer packaged goods. You must be highly organized,
articulate and passionate about what you do. You must be comfortable
sketching, thinking conceptually, and have a strong understanding of
package-oriented production and printing processes.

Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and QuarkXPress.
Affinity for the natural products industry a plus. You must have experience
in packaging design to be considered, and must be willing to relocate to
beautiful Western Massachusetts.

Send qualifications, resume, samples and the sketches that led up to them
along with your salary history.

View our web site:
http://www.puredesignco.com

Contact:  jobs at puredesignco.com