[Hidden-tech] Re: Query on podcasts

Matt Lampiasi mattl at florenceit.net
Tue Dec 13 18:11:03 EST 2005

There's a tech company in the Berkshires who publishes one, and who is
on this list if I recall correctly, hopefully we'll hear from him.
(Can't recall the name).

I have toyed with the idea of publishing a few, since I am musician when
I'm not working for a living, and I have the necessary home studio
equipment. I just haven't seen the need for the market I'm in.

As an end user, we've had the ability to grab audio news and books on
our PDA's for a few years now. I'm not sure why Podcasting is so popular
now?!, Maybe its just the masses who HAVEN'T been  exposed to this via
their pda's?  It IS handy to listen rather than read, and right to my
inbox if I choose.

--
Thanks,

Matt Lampiasi CNE,MCP