[Hidden-tech] seeking energy experts for Feb. 7 meeting

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Tue Dec 6 10:40:32 EST 2005

Hi all,

The PR/Programming committee is developing a program for Tuesday, Feb. 7 on
energy conservation/efficiency entitled: KEEPING OUT THE CHILL to be held
at Greenfield Community College's Main Street offices. We're seeking
experts who can address practical ways that home of small-office business
people can conserve energy in those settings.

Please reach me if you're interested in presenting at
<mailto:amy_zuckerman>amy_zuckerman

best,

Amy Zuckerman
hidden-tech founder, co-chair