[Hidden-tech] Anyone Seeking Office Space Let Us Know

Centennial House cenhouse at valinet.com
Tue Dec 13 11:35:33 EST 2005

Dear HT group, We are new members, having realized that since 80 percent of
our business comes via the web, we are an HT enterprise.  However, while one
B&B is great, two aren't necessarily manageable.  Therefore, we are
currently shifting our Belchertown site from B&B to low cost offices.  If
you are thinking of going from home-based to something a bit more structured
let us know.

Our Northfield location is taking off and may be of interest and use for
members as a place to run seminars, etc. in Franklin County.  The former
headmaster's house for NMH, the B&B has large public spaces.  We'd like to
make it a true community resource.  If that's of interest to folks as well,
we'd love to hear from you and have you stop by for a tour.  Thanks for
welcoming us to HT,

Joan and Steve Stoia, Innkeepers

Centennial House B&B and Conference Center

94 Main St., Northfield, MA 01360

On the web:  <http://www.thecentennialhouse.com/> www.thecentennialhouse.com

Email:  <mailto:info at thecentennialhouse.com> info at thecentennialhouse.com

Tel: 413.498.5921, 877.977.5950