[Hidden-tech] Conference room space needed October 22-23

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 11:52:36 EDT 2005

Anyone have a conference room or lead on one that can
comfortably accommodate up to nine people for a two-day
seminar on Saturday and Sunday October 22-23?  I need to
postpone my September Marketing for More seminar till then.

I'll pay a reasonable rental rate.  If there's no eating
place nearby then I'll have breakfast and lunch brought in,
so that should be OK.  (We'll clean up afterwards, too, of
course!)

Thanks for any leads.

Marcia Yudkin
Author, Consultant, Marketeer