[Hidden-tech] Tanglewood Cancelled - Alternative Possible

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Sun Aug 14 09:23:12 EDT 2005

Hi all,

The weather just isn't on our side today so we have reluctantly cancelled
the Tanglewood event. We'll try again next Sunday, Aug. 21. Same time, same
place. That's another easy-listening concert that should prove very enjoyable.

For anyone interested in an alternative locale, I'm willing to meet you at
2 p.m. in the MOCA cafeteria. MOCA is the wonderful installation art museum
located in the center of North Adams off Rt. 2. It can also be accessed via
Rt. 8. I won't arrange this unless I have at least one or two interested
parties. You can find me on my cell phone at 413-374-6257 or email me at
az at a-zinternational.com.

I'll make a second posting if I find there is interest.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder, co-chair