[Hidden-tech] Invitation to Hidden Tech Members !!!

Afranio Torres-Neto webal at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 9 13:09:29 EDT 2005

   Dear Hidden Tech Members !!!

   I know it's not about computers, software, WIFi or Internet, but I
thought about announcing it for those who are in the area and have interest
in this field.

   I happy to say that 6 of my digitals photos are being displayed for the
first time in a gallery. I am very excited and it's my new hobby. I hope you
can see me this Saturday (Aug 13) for the "Artist
Reception" where other photograhers will be there as well, sort of a get
together. If you can't make it you can visit the gallery and  leave me a
note in the book for all artists. We are getting great reviews. Below you
can find a press release.

   http://valleyadvocate.com/gbase/Arts/content.html?oid=oid:120561

   If you have questions about the photos or anything else let me know. I
could put the images online, but it's going to be this week for those who
don't live near by. If you know other people who  might be interested, let
them know about the exhibit.

   BIRDS OF NORTHAMPTON a group exhibition by the NORTHAMPTON BIRD WATCHER'S
CLUB
in the Hosmer Art Gallery August 2-30, 2005

   Artist Reception: Saturday, August 13, from 1-3 PM

   In any given calendar year over 230 different kinds of birds can be seen
in Northampton. These range from common feeder birds like the Black-capped
Chickadee to once-in-a-lifetime visitors like the wayward White Pelican that
visited in 2002. This exhibition of photographs and mixed media artworks by
members of the Northampton Bird Watcher's Club (www.massbird.org/noho)
features many of these "Birds of Northampton".

   Including works by: Larry Therrien, Steve Siluzio, Steve Sauter, Bob
Stevens, John van de Graaff, Jonathan Gottsche, Chris Gentes, Heather
McQueen, Pete Yeskie, Afranio Torres-Neto, Marty Espinola and others.

   GALLERY HOURS:
   Monday 1-9 ; Tuesday 9-6 ; Wednesday 9-9 ; Thursday 1-5 ; Friday &
Saturday 9-5
   20 West St., Northampton, MA 01060
   http://www.forbeslibrary.org

   Hope to see you there,