[Hidden-tech] complain to Verizon when you can

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Mon Aug 8 08:48:25 EDT 2005

Hi all,

Just a head's up that I had a problem with my Verizon long distance account
and in the process of resolving it was solicited to buy their broadband
service.

Although it's cheaper than Comcast, I alerted the woman on the line that I
could not purchase any more Verizon products. I specifically discussed the
Western Massachusetts issue and she was genuinely upset. She says she will

No, this isn't the most efficient way to affect change at Verizon, but it
doesn't hurt for those of us who are Verizon customers to register our
discontent with their lack of cooperation with Franklin County customers.
Aron Goldman can tell you more about issues with Verizon and other major
carriers if you reach him (see Hidden-Tech discussion list archives).

And, if all of start registering this sort of complaint we might make
enough of a stir to get some attention.

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder, co-chair