[Hidden-tech] Helping others without broadband -- AND space

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Fri Aug 5 14:19:38 EDT 2005

This opens another question -- we have been looking for space options --
one option is to find
a space that other members might find useful for meetings and projects
rooms.

We'd like to know if other member's have such interests ?

We need a location relatively close to 91 and around Northampton as we
have people
from GF to Chicopee and both sides of 91.

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - http://www.on-the-net.com/rr/