[Hidden-tech] Renamed: Content Management Systems

Bobbi Melville bmelville.pgs at verizon.net
Fri Apr 29 19:35:21 EDT 2005

To Dan and all the others who have been discussing what content management is:

Thank you all! True - I didn't expect to generate a discussion. But I
love these discussions. They're like attending an on-line course. The
world of computers is so vast that I only know the small amount that
I need. Keeping up with the discussions opens up new parts of that
world for me, and often generates new ideas that I can use for my
clients as well.

Keep on discussing!

Bobbi