[Hidden-tech] Pay-as-you-go Internet access?

Doug Fulton dougfulton at comcast.net
Thu Apr 28 23:21:12 EDT 2005

I use my cell phone at my in-laws.  You have to have data service
($10/mo with Sprint -- supposed to be used for pictures, etc., not
laptop access to the internet, but I have heard that they don't bother
you unless you're essentially using it for your home IP and downloading
movies).  I got the connector cable at radio shack and with my mac I
had all the software I needed; Windows software can be purchased with
the cable.  My perception of the throughput was similar to dialup.

-Doug