[Hidden-tech] Looking for reasonable Web host

W. Cody Anderson cody.anderson at evenerable.com
Wed Apr 27 21:10:09 EDT 2005

I use UplinkEarth - www.uplinkearth.net.  Starts @ $4.95/mo for 150MB and 10
email accounts.  I've been very happy with them.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Effective immediately, my email address is
<mailto:cody.anderson at evenerable.com> cody.anderson at evenerable.com, and our
web site URL is  <http://www.evenerable.com/> http://www.evenerable.com.
Please change your records accordingly.

W. Cody Anderson