[Hidden-tech] looking to hire email troubleshooting and marketing help

Jon Reed jonreed at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 26 23:35:58 EDT 2005

Greetings Hidden-Tech folks.

I've had the chance to refer work on this list from other people, now I
finally have the chance to share work from my own company. But be
forewarned, if you're interested in the position below, you'll be working
with me directly. The work is not easy, but I can pay $20 an hour and I
envision this as a long term position with bonuses every six months. You
must have a broadband Internet connection to apply for this position. I
would prefer to hire someone who can come to my office in Northampton
periodically for training and/or meetings.

I'll paste in the job description below my initials. If you are interested,
email me off list with a cover letter and a resume.

JR

I am looking to hire, on a subcontract basis, someone with experience
managing email marketing projects and working with web-based email
interfaces. This position will pay $20 an hour for three to five hours a
week of work, and the role should be long-term and can potentially grow
over time. You will be working to support an email management system I have
developed for a client in the southeast. The client is a staffing company,
and much of the work involves resolving problems with email delivery and
developing techniques for improving email throughput. The work requires
attention to detail and is not always fun, but the hours are flexible and
the work can be done from anywhere. You should have previous experience in
email list administration, and, preferably, customer service experience
that included the resolution of "light" technical issues. Experience
working in the staffing industry is another plus. Those with the patience
to work with impatient "customers" who need to have their problems resolved
are preferred. This role could grow into larger responsibilities over time,
and bonuses will be paid on a six month basis. Applicants should email a
resume and cover letter to jonreed at earthlink.net. Please do not apply if
you do not have email marketing and email management experience.