[Hidden-tech] What a great community this is!

Jeanne Yocum jeanne at yourghostwriter.com
Tue Apr 26 15:06:02 EDT 2005

Hi,

If anyone wants evidence of the benefit of being a part of the Hidden Tech
community, you need look no further than the volunteer support I received
when I reached out to Hidden Tech members for help with the benefit concert
I'm producing for Jessie's House this Friday.  The diversity of talent
available within our network is amazing...and the generosity I've
experienced with this event is unmatchable.

A BIG public thank-you to these Hidden Tech members who gave of their
precious time and super talents to this event:

- Todd LeMieux (www.toddlemieux.com), a stellar graphic designer who is
responsible for our wonderful posters, postcards and ads.

- Jill Connolly, (www.jillconnolly.com) who provided the great voice for our
ad on our radio sponsor, 100.9 FM WRNX.

- And Walter Bradley of Wally ITS (Information Technology Solutions), who is
coming all the way from Pittsfield to serve as our stage manager Friday
evening.

The concert features Rani Arbo & daisy mayhem, Susan Angeletti, and Trailer
Park -- something for everyone, in other words!  Doors open for ticket sales
at the Northampton High School at 7; concert starts at 7:30.  (Advance
tickets on sale at Schakolad and Broadside Books.)  Tickets are just $15 or
$25 for a benefactor; $12 with student I.D.

Again, thanks to Todd, Jill and Walter for stepping up to the place to help
the homeless families served by Jessie's House.

Best regards,

-- Jeanne Yocum
Tuscarora Communications, Ltd.
413-467-9470
www.yourghostwriter.com
Chair, Community Board
Jessie's House, Hampshire County's only emergency shelter for families