[Hidden-tech] Pay-as-you-go Internet access?

Jonathan Dill jfdill at jfdill.com
Fri Apr 22 17:58:29 EDT 2005

I had another thought:  Lately, I have been pricing business DSL, cable
modem, and T1s for some of our clients and I found that several
providers bundle their business services with a certain amount of dialup
access.  For example, you get a T1 for your business and you get free
unlimited dial-up access for 5 users, and that could be used anywhere
that the provider has dialup service.  So if your company has a business
grade internet connection, they might be entitled to a certain amount of
dialup access, and might not even realize that the service is available,
you'd have to check the terms of the contract.

Jonathan