[Hidden-tech] Need help categorizing the following skill sets

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Fri Apr 22 11:01:19 EDT 2005

Hi all,

Given the extraordinary profusion of skills and talents latent in
Hidden-Tech even posting 20 options for skills wasn't enough for many of
you. And, yes, the tool needs some tweaking. The upshot is we ended with
several hundred skill sets in the OTHER category, which means cherry
picking them to be added to aggregate data.

I now have arrived at a number that I do not know how to categorize either
because I lack the technology knowledge, or because they could fit into
several different categories or mean several different things. Example:
Collaborative tools could be software or business management. Where does
package design fit? Engineering? Manufacturing?

  I'm hoping that some of you will help out. In time, the tool will be
tweaked and some new categories added thanks to your input.

When assessing this list please note that there are three main technology
categories:

Computer Application Development (for software programming)

Computer/Internet/Web Services (for anything to do with the Web)

Computer/Telcom Services (for anything related to telcom)

advanced action scripting
antenna design (with microwave engineering??)
clarion
clean transportation
frisbee
hmi serial interface (engineering??)
lean manufacturing
partner/channels management
real-time systems
vulnerability assessment
witango programming
graduate school applications
image
industrial: manufacturing
information design
interim program management
internationalization
intuition
IP/OSPF/GGP/SONET/GIGE (individual programming languages?)
large system planning
lingo director/programming
package design
partner/channels management