[Hidden-tech] Pay-as-you-go Internet access?

David Spound dspound at mac.com
Thu Apr 21 20:59:32 EDT 2005

I am looking for suggestions for inexpensive dial-up Internet access for the
infrequent occasions (perhaps 2 or 3 times per year) when I am traveling
with my computer to a location that does not provide broadband access. I
used to maintain an Earthlink dial-up account when I traveled more often,
but it does not make sense for me to pay about $8-12 per month for such an
infrequent need. I have Comcast cable in my home office and they don¹t offer
a companion dial up service as some providers do. Has anyone ever heard of a
pay-per-use service?

Thanks,

David

David A. Spound
david at spound.com
(413) 219-0654

Web site development and management
Strategic technical consulting and project management
Macintosh computer installation, training & support