[Hidden-tech] re: seeking speakers for Whole Health Expo

Jonathon Podolsky business at Podolsky.cc
Mon Apr 11 14:16:54 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

Thanks very much to several of you who responded already with some good
leads.  I received the feedback that I should send a better description of
the types of speakers that I am seeking.

Currently I need about 15 speakers.  The best ones are on book tour, are
already in Pittsburgh area, or can book other engagements while they are
there (for example, at University of Pittsburgh, Carnegie Mellon University,
or Carnegie library).  For others, I can pay travel expenses if they fit the
topics we need, and can attract 2-400 people.  Other types of trade may be
available to supplement.

The most interesting topics are on faith traditions, past life regression,
crystal healing, acupuncture, massage, Alexander technique, Feldenkrais, hot
health trends, diabetes, art or music therapy, music or culture of
indigenous peoples.  Tai Chi and Qi Gong are also hot topics because (April
30 is World Tai Chi and Qi Gong Day).

The speakers would need to be available April 30 and/or May 1 to speak at
the Pittsburgh Expomart.  There will be over 60 vendors, and 3-4000
attendees over the course of the weekend.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Jonathon Podolsky
Producer, Whole Health Expo