[Hidden-tech] call for sponsors for HT Connect

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Mon Apr 11 09:37:33 EDT 2005

Hi all,

Hidden-Tech Connect is just about a month away and I'm concerned to
increase the number of sponsors to the event. (Promo is posted at
www.hidden-tech.net under events.)

At this stage we could really use some SPONSORS (whether media
organizations, non-profits, educational institutions or larger companies)
to help promote the event. Sponsors receive credit in all promotional
material and receive a table at the event gratis in exchange for promoting
the event to their members or email mailing list, board directors, service
population, etc . . .

If any of you have connections with institutions or larger companies in the
region, please pass them onto me at az at a-zinternational.com. If you're
willing to handle the outreach, even better. Those of us building this
program are really swamped.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder, co-chair