[Hidden-tech] MAC screen movements capture software

Tom at Reelife Productions adams001 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 7 11:52:47 EDT 2005

Hello, out there,

wondering if anyone has any suggestions for MAC software that will
allow me to record the mouse-clicks, scrolling and any movement that
happens on a computer screen. I'm trying to replicate what you may have
seen on auto commercials or news/weather report promos...

Looking for very crisp images with no pixelation whatsoever... that I
can use to manipulate and tilt and distort, later in Final Cut ProHD.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Tom Adams

Director/Owner
Reelife Documentary Productions
"using today's technology to educate, entertain & enlighten"
413.575.9707
info at reelifeproductions.com www.reelifeproductions.com
Williamsburg, MA, USA