[Hidden-tech] Verizon DSL slow?

Jon Reed jonreed at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 6 12:50:36 EDT 2005

I too have found some frustrating ups and downs with Verizon's DSL service
lately. Of course they view this as an individual problem on my end, but I
have suspected it's a broader problem. I did go so far as to replace my
modem and my router - both of which needed to happen - but the performance
problems continue. I have yet to get them to fess up to any kind of
system-wide issue.

JR