[Hidden-tech] Fwd: Short on HT Connect in Gazette

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Mon Apr 4 16:34:26 EDT 2005

Hi all,

This short appeared in the Daily Hampshire Gazette courtesy of Sunshine
DeWitt. Advanced registration is 25 and counting. The event is really
shaping up. Hoping to see you all there and exhibitors totalling 100-plus.

Anyone who does not want to exhibit, but can help out at the door or work
to back up other volunteers in a general capacity please email Amy
Zuckerman at az at a-zinternational.com or call at 413-253-4124.

best,

AZ
hidden-tech founder, co-chair