[Hidden-tech] freelance Mac-based video opportunity

Jon Reed jonreed at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 4 13:45:11 EDT 2005

Hello All.

I'm just passing on this freelance Mac video editing opportunity for a
friend of mine.

If you're interested, see the contact email below.

Jon Reed

---

We need a MAC whizkid who is highly experienced and proficient on MACs and
knows how to deal with video like it's an old school 8-track....

I work for a company called DramaWorks and I'm hiring a person who is a
whiz on Macs, especially and highly important on the video/website end. We
are thinking that a college student who is looking for a little extra money
would be a perfect fit as this would be on the " as need basis," meaning we
don't have part-time hours to offer but would need someone whenever there
was a new video, cd,  or something going on with the macs (we just got macs
here and no one is really adept at their use)   Anyone also familiar with
Daylite would be helpful.

The person would be working on a G-5 with a nice big screen and we are
right in the center of Northampton in the Fitzwilly Building.

Basically, I envision we might call them that day with a project that has
an urgency or call them weekly with a project that may need to happen that
week.  They could work evenings as well as any time Mondays or Tuesday or
Thursday mornings. Pay would be negotiable--thinking $20-25/hour.  It's
a  non-smoking environment and folks are very laid back, though
dependability (showing up on-time and when they have committed) and skill
are of the utmost importance.

Anyone who is interested should email me a resume, along with a cover
letter that explains their interest and qualifications for this position.
They should email nyah at dramaworks.com.