[Hidden-tech] Kudos

Jonathon Podolsky business at Podolsky.cc
Fri Apr 1 11:32:50 EST 2005

Hidden-Techers:

Amy has done so much for this organization and I feel she deserves
recognition.  I reached out to her to help me with short notice, with some
PR work.  She even got back to me while on vacation and charged a was very
fair in her request for compensation.  We discussed how to present our story
to the media and who to contact.  She got on the horn and reached the right
people, helping to get articles in the Gazette and Advocate; this is a major
feat since they were very close to deadline.  Articles are also possible in
the Brattleboro Reformer and the Springfield Republican.

Kudos and thank you to Amy.  Here¹s the article that appeared on page 9 of
the Advocate:

Mind, Body, Checkbook

A publicist called on her cell phone from the road in Tucson, Ariz., to
pitch us on the Whole Health Expo in Northampton this weekend. "It's an
exciting story," she said, explaining that the Expo was celebrating its 20th
anniversary. She wasn't sure about the numbers, but she figured the New Age
industry has had a ''big impact'' on the region's economy.

According to a press release, the Whole Health Expo was purchased by the
Nextopia Corporation, based in Northampton, in 2004. "It is well-positioned
for extensive growth due to its solid established history, the greater
mainstream acceptance of holistic practices (remember when yoga,
chiropractic, and acupuncture were way out on the fringe), Northampton as a
mecca for alternative health, and the aging of the baby-boomers generation--
a group not willing to sit by as ailments set in," the release says.

If emotional bodywork, Kabbalah or out-of-body travel is something you're
interested in, the Expo is being held Saturday and Sunday at the Clarion
Hotel and Conference Center in Northampton. The cost is $12 for one day or
$22 for the weekend. For more information: www.wholehealthexpo.com.

Jonathon Podolsky  |  413.585.9614  |  Nextopia
³Get Spirit² exhibit sponsored by the Northampton Whole Health Expo
Artist Reception at Last Minute Gallery April 1.  Expo at Clarion April 2-3.
http://www.LastMinuteGallery.com
http://www.WholeHealthExpo.com