[Hidden-tech] Job Opening: Entry to mid level outside/inside sales executive

Renat Khasanshyn renat.k at altoros.com
Thu Apr 7 18:40:36 EDT 2005

If there are some Entry to Mid Level Sales people out there who are interested in working for a small software/professional services company, please send me a note (e-mail only at this time) of your interest and background. Once I receive your information, I can also send you a greater description.  The pay scale will be between $20K and $40K Base but a first year upside of $70K with commissions with no cap.  You could consider this as a potential launching pad to greater things if the company grows as expected. I'm not a recruiter, but a sales manager who will directly manage the newly hired professional.

Best regards,
Renat

Renat Khasanshyn  |  Chief Executive Officer  |  ALTOROS Systems
Tel: (617) 848-5959 |  Fax: (800) 505-7785      |  email: renat.k at altoros.com
www.altoros.com