[Hidden-tech] Fwd: gift donations for holiday party

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Mon Nov 29 11:48:35 EST 2004

Hi all,

There will be lots more information coming soon on next week's holiday
party. Just wanted to alert you to a new feature this year -- the gift
drawing.

If you have a free service or product to donate -- say a book, CD, whatever
-- then bring a copy wrapped to give. Service offerings can go in
envelopes.  We'll collect all gifts and having a drawing in the middle of
the evening.

For example, I'm offering a lunch on A - Z International to talk about
Hidden-Tech or anything I can do for you in terms of strategic marketing.

>best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder, co-chair