[Hidden-tech] We need used office furniture and someone to sublease office space

Jill Connolly jillvox at jillconnolly.com
Thu Dec 16 13:01:24 EST 2004

Hello, Howard:

Howard, I will also give you a call directly; but wanted to put this out
there in response to your e-mail through Hidden-Tech:

I, too, am looking to set up shop with others in the Amherst/NoHo area.

Being a 'creative' myself, I'd like to hook up with other 'creatives' (web
designers, graphic designers, video or audio businesses, etc., etc.) and
share a workspace, share resources, share ideas and create great synergy
together!

I welcome any ideas around this!

By all means check out my site and let¹s talk.

All best,
Jill

--
Jill Connolly