[Hidden-tech] Web Shoppes in Amherst/NoHo

Ben Liyanage ben at smartankgroup.com
Thu Dec 2 13:40:15 EST 2004

Are there any free spirited design shops out there that have a little free
space (a desk or table for my laptop, and a coaster for a cup of coffee)?  I
have recently come to the conclusion that I need to get out of my house
more, and was hoping that there was some place I could go work for a day or
two a week, and take part in some general office ruckus.

I'm willing to help out with small things here and there (scripting, forms,
and maybe a little research here and there) in exchange for the air I'd
breath.  I'm bringing my own business, so I don't really need to be an
employee.  I'll also bring some music and a fresh attitude (these can be
left at the door if they are a problem).

Any takers?

Ben Liyanage
410.336.2464
ben at smartankgroup.com